What a week! And it’s not even a full moon.
This is what I’ve achieved so far (and it’s only Thursday):
- Discovered how to make it easy for people to buy tickets online for the Launch,
- Managed to set up Platform of Women Amazon Online Store,
- Managed to set up Amazon Online Store without going on a shopping spree!
- Managed to get out of bed this morning – after another VERY late night in the office (in my other life),
- Managed to create this post during my lunch break – sort of,
- Remembered to feed the Furry Children at 11pm last night (See #4),
- Survived an U T I,
- Managed distribute press release for Launch,
- Ran through two training sessions with students,
- Remembered to feed the Furry Children this morning,
- Made a large pot of soup and baked bread,
- AND am proud I did it all, consuming only two coffees a day.
A woman on a mission. There are many women out there achieving a lot more this week, but some times you just have to acknowledge that you kicked a few goals. Especially when you thought it was all going to go pear-shaped.
I am also a very happy woman.
As well as being proud of my accomplishments this week, I also had three beautiful moments:
- My beautiful friend, ‘S’ – (who cannot be named) – told me she is pregnant after five challenging, trying years. Woo Hoo!
- My beautiful friend, Ann gave me a gift just because I’m her friend. (Two books that I wanted to read) Bless her!
- My beautiful friend Amanda offered to sponsor one of the giveaways for the Launch. Bless her too!
As I finish this post I am feeling full of love and excitement. I cannot wait to meet my new friends and see my old friends at the Launch. But for now, it’s time to keep Twittering and maybe check if they have those shoes I saw on Amazon in my size.
Have a pretty day!